Have some fun with us and practice at the same location as Joules Cross.
September 6th, September 13th, September 20th.
• $5.00 per day, or pay $10 for all three sessions collected at first practice
• All USAC Rules apply
• Current USAC license required, or purchase a one day license ($10 for beginners, $25 for cat 1-4)
• All participants and visitors/observers must sign land release
• All required forms will be on-site, or save time and fill out in advance here, print and bring along.
• Questions? – Please contact Julie Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 872-2094
We are excited to have Garrick Valverde from MoveUp Endurance Coaching as our guest for our first Joule’s Cross practice to teach mounting and dismounting techniques and general cross basics plus barriers and cornering! We’ll start with about 30 minutes of introductions to these skills, then you’ll have some time to practice what you’ve learned and ask questions, and at the end of the session, we’ll reunite for some practice starts
We have some great stuff in the works. Check back soon!
Huge thanks to Meadowbrook Apartments and Steve Schwada for the very generous gift of land use for Joules Cross and these practices.