Food & Festivities
Look for Terry Higgins‘s special pulled pork this weekend! And fantastic beer from Martin City Brewing Net proceeds will go to KCOI U-20 Cycling Team & Donderdag Youth Cyclocross Courses. Let’s help them get our youth to Nationals this year!!!
Men’s 1/2 and 3 Races and Women’s 1/2/3 Races will compete for Cold Hard Cash. Winners of other races will get commemorative ceramic plates, a limited edition Joule’s Cross Shirt, or Gift Cards from Sunflower Outdoor and Bike Shop
Huge Thanks to these Joules Cross Sponsors
Land use provided by
Equipment & Support
Bill Anderson & Anderson Rentals
Matt Gilhousen & Tradewinds Energy
Dan Hughes & Sunflower Bike Shop
Transportation & Prizes
Cindy Bracker & Bracker's Good Earth Clays
Please support those who support our sport!
Rules & Information
- Held under USAC Event Permit #2017-2896
- This race is part of the 2017 KCA KBCXR/KBCXT Series. Individual & team points will be awarded towards the KBCXR/KBCXT Series Championships per the 2016 KCA KBCXR/KBCXT rules. 2016 KBCXR winners receive one free entry.
- All USAC Cyclocross rules apply.
- Race held rain or shine.
- CPSC approved helmets required any time participants are on a bicycle.
- Mountain bikes are allowed but bar ends must be removed and handlebars plugged.
- Please reuse your race number from Sat. to Sun.
More Information: Julie Higgins (816) 872‐2094 or at WFSR173@yahoo.com.