Food & Festivities
Look for Terry Higgins‘s special pulled pork this weekend! And fantastic beer from Martin City Brewing Net proceeds will go to The Glenda Taylor Fund held by KCA . Let’s help encourage more women to get in and stay in racing!
Men’s 1/2 and 3 Races and Women’s 1/2/3 Races will compete for Cold Hard Cash. Winners of other races will get commemorative ceramic items (2018 pieces include handbuilt porcelain cups with cx tire tread texture, or thrown stoneware bowls), assorted cliff bars, a limited edition Joule’s Cross Shirt, or Gift Cards & merchandise from Sunflower Outdoor and Bike Shop
Huge Thanks to these Joules Cross Sponsors
Land use provided by
Equipment & Support
Bill Anderson & Anderson Rentals
Matt Gilhousen & Tradewinds Energy
Dan Hughes & Sunflower Bike Shop
Transportation & Prizes
Cindy Bracker & Bracker's Good Earth Clays
Please support those who support our sport!
Rules & Information
- Held under USAC Event Permit #2018-2110
- This race is part of the 2018 KCA KBCXR/KBCXT Series. Individual & team points will be awarded towards the KBCXR/KBCXT Series Championships per the 2018 KCA KBCXR/KBCXT rules. 2017 KBCXR winners receive one free entry.
- All USAC Cyclocross rules apply.
- Race held rain or shine.
- CPSC approved helmets required any time participants are on a bicycle.
- Mountain bikes are allowed but bar ends must be removed and handlebars plugged.
- Please reuse your race number from Sat. to Sun.
More Information: Julie Higgins (816) 872‐2094 or at WFSR173@yahoo.com.